You can choose which features appear on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen and the order in which they appear.
Any of the features that don't fit on the navigation bar will appear at the top of the main settings screen seen below.
To arrange the icons on the navigation bar:
- The screen shown at left below appears
- On the screen shown in the middle, select Navigation Order
- Touch Back (in the upper left corner) a couple of times to return to the first screen.
- At far right above, Scenes is last in the order. In this example, the device's screen isn't wide enough for the Scenes icon to fit on the navigation bar (see the illustration at top in this FAQ).
- Hence, Scenes appears at the top of the first page of settings (far left) for quick access to that feature.
- As it says on the Navigation Order screen itself, the changes you make here will take effect the next time you launch the app.
- The navigation bar is not meant to appear on every screen, so if you don't see it while you're making certain other settings, don't worry about it.