You can configure your computer's browser to display desktop notifications from Remote Services for timely awareness of events in your system.
Different browsers have different ways of accessing their settings, but these examples should give you an idea of where to look.
- In the popular Chrome browser, click the lock symbol in the address bar, as seen at left:
- Select Site settings; the settings should open in a new tab
- On the right, find Notifications and use the dropdown to select Allow
- Close the settings tab
- If prompted to Reload the original browser tab showing the Remote Services website, do so to apply the new setting
- Click the Tools icon in the top right corner of the page
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab
- Click the Turn on Pop-up Blocker checkbox and then the Settings button
- Set the Blocking level dropdown to Low: Allow pop-ups from secure sites
- Click Close then Apply and OK