On the app, you can select different features to display below the default elements of the Home screen.
By default, the apps display your system's current status, including recent notifications and the status of individual partitions (in multi-partition systems).
In this example, we'll add one camera to the Home screen.
1. On the Home screen, tap to display the Widgets options. (And don't worry; the screen is supposed to change color a little.)
2. Select Edit Widgets. (We'll get to 'Rearrange Widgets' in a moment.) The screen
seen below at left appears.
3. Touch the Cameras row, as seen below.
4. On the Widgets screen at right, you can select any or all of the cameras in the system. Here, the Garage camera is selected.
5. Touch Back at the top of the screen to return to the Home page.
Here's how the Home screen looks with the selected camera's view added:
If you've added more than one widget to your home screen, you can change the order in which they appear.
2. Select Rearrange Widgets
4. To reposition a widget up or down on the screen, press, hold and drag its handle: