Keypads: On-screen (Virtual) Keypads
What does the virtual Keypad do?
Please note that the availability of the virtual Keypad varies with the type of control panel running your system. Systems based on certain ...
How do I Arm/Disarm the system with the virtual Keypad?
Common Arming ModesUse Arm Away when no one will be home. Exterior doors and windows are protected; interior areas can be monitored by motio...
How do I Cancel/Dismiss alarms from the Virtual Keypad?
Select Keypad on the app's menu or on the website's Security (Home) page.Enter a valid user code on the keypad. Depending on your security p...
Can I trigger the Duress function from the Virtual Keypad?
IMPORTANT: Your system must be connected to a central station for the Duress function to work.See your control panel's documentation for set...
Can I trigger the Duress function without the Virtual Keypad?
Yes...but:The settings in your Remote Service/Total Connect app must be set to Prompt for user code (see below).TRIGGERING THE DURESS FUNCTI...
How do I display the Onscreen Shortcut for the Keypad?
To access the virtual Keypad:Website: Click the button to the left of the Disarmed/Armed shield icon.iOS and Android apps: Touch the word Ke...
- What's New in Remote Services/Total Connect?
- Known Issues and Workarounds
- Navigating the Apps
- Access to Features and User Profiles
- Activity and Events
- Alarms and Arming
- Communication and Connections
- Devices and Automation
- Geofence-related features
- Keypads: On-screen (Virtual) Keypads
- Log-in Security and Password/User Name Recovery
- Scenes: The Basics
- Scenes: Creating and Managing
- Sensors and Zones
- SYNC (Panel Sync, User Sync and Refresh Status)
- Users and Security Codes
- Video Doorbells
- Voice Control (including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)