Voice Control (including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
Amazon Alexa and Total Connect
The Total Connect 2.0 Alexa Skill is compatible with Lyric, Lynx, Vista Security & Pro Series systems.Alexa can arm your system in Away,...
Google Home and Total Connect
The Total Connect 2.0 Google Home Skill is compatible with Pro Series systems.An existing Total Connect/remote services account is required ...
What can I do with Voice Control if I don't have Alexa or Google Home?
Android devices can act on a number of Remote Services voice commands without a smart speaker like Alexa or Google Assistant/Google Home. As...
How do I display the Onscreen Shortcut for Voice Control?
This feature is currently available only on Android devices. The Voice Control button is displayed by choosing which one of two Onscreen Sho...
What functions can I control with voice commands?
Make sure the Voice Control button is displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen. (For help, see the FAQ How do I display the onscre...
- What's New in Remote Services?
- Known Issues and Workarounds
- Navigating the Apps
- Access to Features and User Profiles
- Activity/ Events
- Alarms and Arming
- Cameras and Video Doorbells
- Communication and Connections
- Devices / Automation
- Geofence-related features
- Keypads: On-screen (Virtual) Keypads
- Log-in Security and Password/User Name Recovery
- Scenes; the basics
- Scenes: Creating and Managing
- Sensors and Zones
- SYNC (Panel Sync, User Sync and Refresh Status)
- Users and Security Codes
- Voice Control (including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)