How do I manage the Locations in my Remote Services account?
On the website:On the left side of the webpage, click Locations. A screen like the one above appears, showing the system status at each of y...
How do I change Location settings in the iOS app?
You must be signed into the app as an Administrator to modify any of these settings. For information on postal codes outside of North Americ...
How do I change Location settings in the Android app?
You must be an Administrator to access Location settings. For information on postal codes outside of North America, see the FAQ European Pos...
How do I set (or change) my Time Zone?
You must be an Administrator or the Master User to do this. On the website: On the left side of the screen, click Locations. If your account...
How can I set or change Location addresses?
To change the address of one of your locationsFor information on postal codes outside of North America, see the FAQ European Postal Codes.On...
European Postal Codes
Belgium:The Post Code field accepts a sequence of four numbers.Ireland:The Post Code field accepts seven characters in two groups. The two g...
- What's New in Remote Services/Total Connect?
- Known Issues and Workarounds
- Navigating the Apps
- Access to Features and User Profiles
- Activity and Events
- Alarms and Arming
- Communication and Connections
- Devices and Automation
- Geofence-related features
- Keypads: On-screen (Virtual) Keypads
- Log-in Security and Password/User Name Recovery
- Scenes: The Basics
- Scenes: Creating and Managing
- Sensors and Zones
- SYNC (Panel Sync, User Sync and Refresh Status)
- Users and Security Codes
- Video Doorbells
- Voice Control (including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)