Log-in Security and Password/User Name Recovery
How do I fix a problem signing in on the website? (Recover user name/reset password)
Here's how to reset or recover your log-in credentials on the Remote Service website.If you've forgotten your password:1. Click 2. Enter you...
How do I fix a problem signing in on the app? (Recover user name/reset password)
Here's how to reset or recover your log-in credentials on the app.If you've forgotten your passwordTouch PROBLEMS SIGNING IN?Touch Forgot yo...
User Name and Password rules
When creating User Names and/or Passwords, please observe these rules:User names can contain 6 - 80 characters and no spaces. Spec...
How do I use Face ID on my iOS device?
For iPhone X and later modelsTo use Face ID with the Remote Services/Total Connect/M.Connect app, Face ID must first be set up and enabled o...
How do I use Touch ID on my iOS device?
To sign into the Remote Service app with Touch ID:Launch the Remote Service appWhen prompted, touch (not a full press) the device'...
How do I use Biometric security on my Android device?
In these FAQs, the terms biometric identification and biometric security mean your phone or tablet's method for unlockin...
Can I log into my account from more than one device?
Yes. You may log in with the same username/password on different devices at the same time. Also, different users with valid logins ca...
- What's New in Remote Services/Total Connect?
- Known Issues and Workarounds
- Navigating the Apps
- Access to Features and User Profiles
- Activity and Events
- Alarms and Arming
- Communication and Connections
- Devices and Automation
- Geofence-related features
- Keypads: On-screen (Virtual) Keypads
- Log-in Security and Password/User Name Recovery
- Scenes: The Basics
- Scenes: Creating and Managing
- Sensors and Zones
- SYNC (Panel Sync, User Sync and Refresh Status)
- Users and Security Codes
- Video Doorbells
- Voice Control (including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)