Navigating the Apps
What if the feature I want isn't at the bottom of the screen? (iOS Navigation Order)
You can choose which features appear on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen and the order in which they appear.Any of the feature...
What if I can't find the feature I want on the Android app?
The app's main navigation tool is a horizontal bar near the top of the screen. If you don't see what you're looking for at first, swipe to t...
Widgets on iOS
On the app, you can select different features to display below the default elements of the Home screen. By default, the apps display your sy...
Widgets on Android
On the app, you can select different features to display below the default elements of the Home screen. 1. On the Home screen, tap to displ...
How can I access the virtual keypad?
Please note that the availability of the virtual Keypad varies with the type of control panel running your system. Systems based on certain ...
- What's New in Remote Services/Total Connect?
- Known Issues and Workarounds
- Navigating the Apps
- Access to Features and User Profiles
- Activity/ Events
- Alarms and Arming
- Communication and Connections
- Devices / Automation
- Geofence-related features
- Keypads: On-screen (Virtual) Keypads
- Log-in Security and Password/User Name Recovery
- Scenes; the basics
- Scenes: Creating and Managing
- Sensors and Zones
- SYNC (Panel Sync, User Sync and Refresh Status)
- Users and Security Codes
- Video Doorbells
- Voice Control (including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)