Scenes; the basics
What are Scenes?
Scenes are pre-programmed settings for your security system and devices such as lights, locks and thermostats.Scenes can automate your syste...
How do I create a Scene?
This FAQ describes creating a Scene on the Remote Service website. The steps are similar on mobile devices, with slight variations for small...
What are the preset Scenes for?
Your version of the Remote Service may offer pre-built Scenes for common household events. Each one includes a default setting for the secur...
- What's New in Remote Services?
- Known Issues and Workarounds
- Navigating the Apps
- Access to Features and User Profiles
- Activity/ Events
- Alarms and Arming
- Cameras and Video Doorbells
- Communication and Connections
- Devices / Automation
- Geofence-related features
- Keypads: On-screen (Virtual) Keypads
- Log-in Security and Password/User Name Recovery
- Scenes; the basics
- Scenes: Creating and Managing
- Sensors and Zones
- SYNC (Panel Sync, User Sync and Refresh Status)
- Users and Security Codes
- Voice Control (including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)