SYNC (Panel Sync, User Sync and Refresh Status)
What does "Sync" mean in Remote Services?
Sync (short for data Synchronization) means the Remote Service and your security panel comparing and reconciling their records of important ...
What’s the difference between Panel Sync and User Sync?
Panel Sync is when the Remote Service and your security system reconcile their data about:The control panel itselfSensors like smoke and car...
Why are Panel Sync and User Sync two separate actions?
This separation of tasks can help to reduce data usage.Broadly speaking, information about a system’s users is likely to change more frequen...
How do I Sync manually or refresh system status?
NOTES If your system has a Sync Failure, synchronize it with Remote Services manually. If you want to sync user data from multiple sys...
How do I Sync Users for all the locations in my account?
On the iOS appTo start User Sync only:If your account has more than one Location,select the one where you want to Sync or refresh statu...
What should I do about a Sync Failure?
If you get a message saying that synchronization has failed, sync your system panel with the Remote Service manually. See the FAQ titled How...
What should I do if the Remote Service and my control panel show different system status?
NETWORK CONDITIONS OUTSIDE YOUR PREMISES CAN PREVENT YOUR SECURITY PANEL FROM UPDATING THE REMOTE SERVICE ABOUT THE STATUS OF YOUR...
- What's New in Remote Services?
- Known Issues and Workarounds
- Navigating the Apps
- Access to Features and User Profiles
- Activity/ Events
- Alarms and Arming
- Cameras and Video Doorbells
- Communication and Connections
- Devices / Automation
- Geofence-related features
- Keypads: On-screen (Virtual) Keypads
- Log-in Security and Password/User Name Recovery
- Scenes; the basics
- Scenes: Creating and Managing
- Sensors and Zones
- SYNC (Panel Sync, User Sync and Refresh Status)
- Users and Security Codes
- Voice Control (including Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)